Hodophilia

6:37 PM

Anyone who really knows me is aware that I'm happiest when I'm traveling. Or eating. Or eating while traveling. Unfortunately, my family's next trip will most likely be in the latter half of the year, so 'til then, it looks like I'm bound to home and school by lock and chain. It's not all that bad, though; I find myself falling in love with my course a little more each fatiguing day, laborious assignment, and last-minute filming session. But of course, the lingering need to get out of the city remains constant - as it always has.

Anyway, here are a few pictures that, in one way or another, cranked up my ever-existent wanderlust and multiplied my hodophilia by at least a tenfold. 















photos: #2 - drea chong, #3 - by mandy tsung, #5 - triangl swimwear, #7 - what should i eat for breakfast today, #8 - by sergio albiac, #9 - pomp & circumstance, #14 - the coveteur

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe