Lazy Me

10:24 PM

Today's another lazy Sunday for me, thankfully. I wake up early pretty much every day of the week despite having only three days of classes, and I hate having to do so, except maybe when it's one of my dogs who wakes me up for a good cuddling session. Most of the time I don't even remember what I get up so early for - all I recall doing these days is watching Disney and Studio Ghibli films on my laptop and playing on my newly-resurrected PSP when I'm not forcing myself to finish academic work. Now that I think about it, playing procrastinator isn't exactly the best idea when my radio production midterm is only thirteen days away and I've yet to make any progress preparing for it.

That aside, I've been collecting some of my favorite photos from tumblr as usual, and I thought I'd help in spreading the inspiration around. I'm considering putting up inspo posts every two weeks; let me know what you think.

Happy February, everybody! xx















photos: #1 - by txema yeste, #2 - eva herzigova by solve sundsbo, #3 - by claudio oliverio, #5 - cynthia rowley for w magazine, #7 - fromobscuretodemure on tumblr, #14 - Valentino S/S 2014



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe