Sunday Spur
12:29 AM
A few months ago, I dove head-first into school work, occasional travel, and laying (extremely) low on the blog, and now I come back to find I'm behind on over half a year's worth of posts. Hopefully I stick to my new year's resolution of getting back into the cycle of blogging and make up for lost time quick. My initial plan was to get a new post up by the first of January, and though it's almost three weeks into 2014, it's always better late than never.
I've been online more on tumblr these days and I've miraculously found lots more time to read up on a whole lot of Thought Catalog posts, plus fashiononymous, ordinarypeople, and paledivision (but then again, when am I not reading other people's blogs?), so I thought I'd share some of the best pictures I found over my past few months of silently browsing online.
Just a heads up: the next twenty photos depict my intense (and sometimes unintentional) obsession with black and white, plus a few bursts of color here and there. That aside, I hope you guys get as much inspiration and 'ooh how pretty' feelings from these pictures as I do.

photos: #2 - by Tim Georgeson, #3 - paledivision, #6 - by Sebastian Mader for Vogue Russia Aug. 2012, other images found on tumblr.
Also, I figured this might be worth sharing. I never usually get that many notes on my own posts, but somehow this one picture I took at Musei Vaticani in Rome almost two years ago has been circulating around tumblr and accumulated over 4,000 notes. Yeah, kind of a huge deal for me.
Anyway, I hope your 2014's been amazing so far!



















0 comments